We offer cardiology support and expertise in whatever form, and to whatever level, you need:
- Full cardiac investigation (consultation, echo, ECG, interpretation of chest radiographs, full referral report, follow up with client)
- Echo only, and you do the rest.
Discuss, then refer and learn – benefit from Ian's relaxed approach and regular, close communication
Whether you have a sick dog, unusual blood results or you just don't know quite what is going on, we’ll carry out a full abdominal ultrasound scan and report back with clear recommendations.
Abdominal ultrasound can be performed with or without ultrasound guided biopsies.
CPD and Lecturing
Ian has extensive experience as a lecturer at Surrey Vet School, BVNA, a Kent-based learning academy and many veterinary practices. If you need engaging, educational cardiology sessions for your team, he’s your man. Recent lectures given have included:
- The basics of ECG
- Introduction to echocardiography
- Emergency thoracic US (tFAST)
- Consult room cardiology
- Clinical management of cardiovascular disease
- Cardiac emergencies
- Cardiology for nurses
We also offer bespoke CPD suitable for every level of the veterinary team - tell us what you want and Ian will shape and deliver it:
- Lunch and learns
- ECG training
- Hands-on practical ultrasound training (abdominal and echocardiography)